To print a badge from an active guest in the Activity Feed:
- Find an active Pass in the Activity Feed you wish to print. Click on this pass.
2. From their Pass screen overlay, select Print in the top right-hand corner.
3. There are three methods to print:
- Printing a Badge: Use this option if the label printer is connected to the computer you’re using.This will print a badge in a format which works directly with the Brother QL-720NW, QL-810W and QL-820NWB Label Printers.
- Printing an A6 Badge: Use this option if you don’t have the Brother printer, and instead wish to print to a regular printer using A6 paper.
- Printing via SinePoint: If you have the Brother QL-720NW, QL-810W and QL-820NWB Label Printers and it’s connected to your SinePoint Pro iPad but not the computer you’re using, select this option. The badge will be sent to the iPad, which will print the Pass to the label printer in the background.
4. When selecting Badge, make sure the printer is set up with the following settings. Select More Settings to edit and see them all:
- Printer: Brother QL-720NW (or other compatible printer)
- Layout: Portrait
- Paper size: 62mm x 100mm
- Margins: Custom
- Quality: 300 dpi
- Headers and Footers: Unticked
5. Select Print. Your badge will now print from the printer. If the printer does not print, please see the Connecting the Brother Printer to PC via USB guide.
Note: Please ensure you have installed a Brother DK22205 Label roll if you using the Brother printers