As a Host, you’ll be added to the Host List in Sine Pro by your Site Administrator. When they do this, an Email should be sent to your Inbox, asking you to sign up for a Sine Pro account.
Click Claim your Sine Account. You’ll be directed to the Sign Up page for a free Host Account.
Add your details where applicable and click Sign Up. You’ll be directed to your Profile page on the new Dashboard.
Verifying your Profile
Verifying your profile consists of three main steps. Verifying your Email address, verifying your Mobile Number and adding a Profile photo.
Uploading a Profile Photo
To add a Profile picture:
1. Navigate to the Profile page.
2. Scroll down the page and click Upload Photo. This will take you to the Edit your profile page.
Alternatively, you can click the pencil icon at the start of the Profile page to access the Edit your profile page.
3. Once on the Edit your profile page, select Upload a profile photo.
4. Add your profile picture either by dropping the image in the Upload Image field or by clicking the field and selecting the file manually.
5. Crop the image you have selected if you wish and click Upload.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Profile.
7. Your profile picture should now be set.
Verifying your Mobile Number
To verify your mobile number:
Ensure you have a valid mobile number entered in your profile and have navigated to the Profile page.
2. Once on the Profile page, click the Verify Now button, under the Mobile icon.
3. Now click the Request Code button.
4. A 5 digit code will be sent to the mobile number. Enter this code into the field and click Verify.
5. Your mobile should now be verified.
Verifying your Email Address
To verify your email address:
Ensure you have a valid email address entered in your profile and have navigated to the Profile page.
2. Once on the Profile page, click the Verify Now button, under the Email icon.
3. The icon should change to the one shown below. If you do not receive an email, be sure to click the Send Again button.
4. An email with the heading “Please verify your email” will be sent to the email address entered in your Profile page. Select the Click Here button inside the email.
5. Your email should now be verified.
To invite guests, select the Invitations tab.
You may either invite guests using the Invite a Guest button, or upload a CSV of invitations.
Add the guest’s First Name, Last Name, and optionally Email and Mobile. Type in their Company and select it from the suggestion list. Select the Site, what type of visitor they are, when the Invite is valid, add Notes and then click Send Invitation to send the Invitation.
See Inviting Guests via the web dashboard for more information.
The Activity Feed shows guests that are currently checked into the Site and guests that have been checked out (you need to be a Host to access this information). As a Host, you may check-in guests that are here to see you, check them out, send Messages to guests and add notes to their Passes.
As a Host it’s possible to send Messages to your guests. Only guests with Email or Mobile Numbers can be messaged. To send a Message to a guest:
On the right hand side of the Pass entry on the Activity Feed, select Send Message.
2. The Send Message overlay appears. You may send a message up to 120 characters long, which will be sent as an SMS or Email. Select message type (Message, Warning, Emergency) and click Send Message.
To add Notes to a guest’s Pass, select their Pass. You’ll be presented with the Pass overlay, and a small boxed area to add notes. Add the notes and click Save.
See Adding Notes for more details.