Note on AirPrint
We strongly advise against connecting printers via AirPrint as this will reduce the quality of your badge print and take longer to send to the printer. In some cases, AirPrint may not work or give inaccurate results.
Adding the Printer to the Site
- Login into the iPad that you would like to have visitors check-in from. The login details are the same as the ones you use to login to the Dashboard
- Press the Settings button in the bottom-right corner of the iPad. It will prompt you for a password, please use the one you logged in with.
3. Navigate to the printer sub-menu and press Add via IP
4. Enter the IP address that you printed out earlier. For help finding your printer IP Address, please see What's my Brother Printer's IP Address.
5. The printer you should now be connected to the iPad. You can double-check this by checking that the printer is connected in the settings (shown below):
Connecting via Nearby Printer List
- Press the Cog button in the bottom-right corner of the iPad and enter your password that you use to log into the web dashboard.
2. Touch Printing from the side-bar
3. If the Brother Printer is connected to the same wireless network as the iPad, it will display in the Nearby Printers list.
4. Touch your desired printer to connect to it
5. Once connected, touch the Done button to return to main screen of the SinePoint Pro app.