If you have a cellular iPad and 4g data sim provided by Sine, your iPad internet connection is independent of any corporate wifi and intended for the exclusive use of Sine.
If your data service is within a 4g router (D-link or TP-Link), the following instructions will not apply. Please contact us for assistance.
Each sim has a 1GB monthly data allowance, and any other data incurred is at the holder’s expense. For this reason, we recommend the iPad is restricted for the use of the SinePoint app only.
How to check cellular data usage on your iPad
- From the Home screen, tap Settings
- Tap Cellular Data / Mobile Data.
- To view the overall mobile data usage, look for the data value next to 'Current Period' (Such as 250MB)
4. To view the mobile data usage of individual apps, look for the amount listed below each app (e.g. SinePoint Pro 142 KB).
5. To turn cellular data usage on or off for an individual app, tap the switch to the right of the app name:
6. To determine if other devices are connecting to the Personal Hotspot, view the data used by system services by tapping on system services.
7. The data usage is displayed to the right of the system service (e.g. Personal Hotspot 97.9 MB).
How to change the Personal Hotspot password
If you believe your iPad hotspot is being used by other devices, you may wish to change your Hotspot password. To do this:
- From the home screen, tap Settings
- Tap Personal Hotspot.
- Tap Wi-Fi Password.
- Tap the X on the right side of the Password field to delete the current password.
- Type in the new password that you want to use. It must be at least 8 characters. It can have both upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and some punctuation marks.
- Tap Done in the top right corner.
When you return to the main Personal Hotspot screen, confirm you can see the new password displayed there.
Brother Printer Re-Connection
If you use a Brother label printer with Sine, you will now need to re-connect the printer to the Personal hotspot, using the new password. For assistance with this, please select your Brother printer model from below:
Our support team is here to help. Click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this screen for assistance.