How to lock the SinePoint Pro App down on my iPad so the app can’t be closed?
Go to your iPad’s Settings app.
2. Select General from the sidebar.
3. Select Accessibility from the list of options.
4. Select Guided Access under the Learning section of the Accessibility page, down at the bottom of the list.
5. Turn Guided Access on and set a 6-digit passcode.
6. On newer iPads, Mirror Display Auto Lock must also be enabled
7. With the SinePoint Pro App open, click the home button three times in quick succession to enable Guided Access. Only the SinePoint Pro App will accessible until you triple click the home button again, and then re-enter your passcode.