Sine's Auto Check-in feature allows visitors to automatically check-in to site using the Sine Pro mobile app.
Once you enter the Geo-fence of the Site with Auto check-in enabled, Sine Pro will automatically check you in on-site! This feature allows you to ensure you will always have accurate times for your attendance at a Site.
Note: Visitors using the Sine mobile app will have the option to automatically check-in as the previous visitor type when re-entering the site's Geo-fence. These changes will only take effect after the visitor's next check-in.
Users will not be able to auto check-in if they need to meet additional check-in requirements (host selection, host approval, forms, integrations).
Turning Auto Check-in On
Please follow the guide for your specific platform, listed below:
1. Login to the Sine Pro mobile app, go to Settings by tapping the cogwheel button on the top left of the screen on your Profile page.
2. Select Site Preferences.
3. Select which Site you wish to enable Auto Check-in.
4. Toggle Auto Check-in to On.
1. Login to the Sine Pro Mobile app and navigate to Site Settings on your Profile page.
2. Navigate to your Profile Page
3. Select Site Settings under Preferences.
4. Select which Site you wish to enable Auto Check-in.
5.Toggle Auto Check-in to On.
For further assistance with the Auto Check-in Feature, contact us at [email protected] or by using the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.