Sine now integrates with the US Offender Search via our Watchlist feature.
If you are already on one of these plans and wish to activate this feature, please contact our support team for activation.
For this integration to function, Watchlists must first be enabled and configured on your account:
Step 1: Click on the Team tab icon located in the sidebar on the left side of the screen:
Step 2: Click on the Watchlists tab as shown below. If the Watchlists tab is not showing on your dashboard, please contact our team via the chat bubble on this page, within the Sine dashboard or via email and we'll be happy to help.
Step 3: Set up your Watchers lists
Your Watchers will be alerted via email and/or sms when a visitor from your watchlist check-in. Please note that only Collaborators on your Team can be added as Watchers for your Watchlists.
- Select the 'Watchers' tab, then click on "+ ADD"
2. Enter the information of each collaborator you would like to add to your Watchers list. You can specify the list types they will be alerted to ('Black' or 'White'), along with which site(s) their watcher status applies. Click save to confirm each watcher.
Enabling the US Offender Search Integration
- Click Sites on the left menu in your Sine dashboard
- Select your site and click Settings
- Locate Integrations:
3. Click on the US Offender Search integration to configure
4. Configure your integration:
- States: Type to enter the state(s) you'd like this integration to search. Leave blank for all.
- Watchlist: Assign this integration to the desired watchlist.
- Visitor Types: Select the visitor types to be checked against the US Offender Search during check-in.
- Events: Check-in request must be checked
- Status: Toggle to enable your Integration.
- SAVE your configuration to set the integration live.
How it works:
When a visitor checks-in using the configured visitor type(s), Sine checks the US Offender Database. If a match (or multiple matches) are found, Sine will alert all watchers for that Site via email. Further detail about the matches can be found on the visitors pass within the Sine dashboard:
Collaborators can click on the pass to view more information on matches:
Your integration is now activate. Please contact our team using the chat bubble in the bottom right of this screen if you have any questions.