Create an Apple ID Without a Payment Method
Part of setting up the iPad to Sine Point Pro is to create, or use an existing, Apple ID. An Apple ID is needed to download Sine Point Pro to your desk iPad. If you have an existing Apple ID, this article need not apply to you. If you are creating a new Apple ID, please continue reading.
Often, when an Apple ID is created, a payment method is required to complete the account registration process. However, it is easy to create one without a payment method, using the following steps:
Signing Out of your Current Apple ID
From the Home Screen, click Settings.
2. In Settings, scroll down and select iTunes & App Store.
3. Select the Apple ID and select Sign Out.
Chances are, when you’re asked for an Apple ID, you’ll be attempting to install Sine Point Pro on your iPad.
Open the App Store.
Search for Sine Point Pro.
On the first entry, tap Get, then tap Install
4. You will be asked for your Apple ID login. If you have an Apple ID, select Use Existing Apple ID, sign in using it and you’re done. Otherwise, Tap Create New Apple ID.
5. Add your account details. As you proceed through the instructions, you will encounter a Billing Information screen. At the bottom, there will be an option – None. Select None.
6. Complete the registration process. In order to complete the process, you must verify your email address via an email sent from Apple. This email is automatically sent when you create the Apple ID.
7. Once you have verified your email, go to the Sine Point Pro app page and select Get, then Install. Sine Point Pro will then be installed. Proceed with setup instructions here.
For PC or Mac
To create a free Apple ID on PC or Mac, you’ll need iTunes. Download iTunes here.
From iTunes, open the iTunes Store from the top bar.
In the upper right-hand corner of the window, there is a Search box. Search for Sine Point Pro.
Select Sine Point Pro from the search results. Select Get below its icon.
You will be asked to sign in using an Apple ID if you haven’t already done so. Select Create Apple ID.
Add your account details. As you proceed through the instructions, you will encounter a Payment Information screen. In the Payment Type section, there will be an option – None. Select None.
Once you have verified your email, go to the Sine Point Pro app page and select Get, then Install. Sine Point Pro will then be installed. Proceed with setup instructions here.