Editing Check-in Forms
To access the Check-in Forms settings:
- Click Sites from the side-menu.
2. Click Settings on the Site that you wish to add a form to.
3. Click on the Check-in Forms tab in the sidebar.
4. Enter the title of the form to show at the top when checking in.
5. Forms can be quickly disabled to hide them from guests. Switch Enabled to Off in
order to disable forms.
6. If Prefill Form is on, the web dashboard will remember the guests’ previous responses to
form questions and enter them automatically next time they check-in to the Site..
Pre-fill Form Expiry (optional)
If Prefill Form is on, you can set an expiry for form responses:
If you activate Pre-fill Form Expiry, you must set the duration until expiry:
For more information on Pre-fill Form Expiry, please see this article.
7. Click ‘Add a new field‘ for each new question you would like displayed to the guest.
8. Form field types include:
Plain Text: Guests input text as a response.
Yes/No answer: Guests are presented with two buttons – yes or no
Multiple Choice: You can give many choices, and guests select one of these. You may specify whether an option is allowed or not, which will prevent the check-in from proceeding if an incorrect option is selected.
Multiple Selection: Like Multiple Choice, you provide a list of options for guests to choose from but in this case, guests can choose one or more and are not limited to selecting only one option.
Numerical: Guests provide a number.
Fixed Text: You provide a note which guests read. No response is given by the guests.
Fixed Image: You provide an image for guests to view. No response is given by the guests.
Physical Signature: Guests draw a signature in an entry field. (If Prefill Form is enabled, this signature is saved and used at the next check-in at the Site).
- NDA: Provides a template non-disclosure agreement for guests to read.
- By enabling Response Required on a form question, it becomes a mandatory
question that users must answer before being allowed to check-in. Simply tick the
check-box on each individual form field to make it a required question.
9. Fields within a form can be displayed to limited visitor types by selecting the
corresponding check box.
10. Make sure to click Save at the bottom of the page once you have finished adding
or modifying forms.
Once you save a form, SinePoint Pro for iPad will reload and the new forms will appear when a guest checks in on the iPad or via the Sine Pro App for Smartphone.