To access the Passes options:
- Select Sites from the side-menu.
2. Select the Site which you would like to change settings.
3. Select the Passes menu item on the left.
Specific Time: Passes expire after a certain time each day (for example 5:00pm).
Elapsed Time: Passes expire after a certain amount of time has elapsed since check-in (for example, the Pass will expire after 14hrs).
Email Required: This setting ensures that for a user to check-in, they must provide their email. To enable this feature, switch Email Required to On.
Verified Email Required: This setting ensures that for a user to check-in, they must have a verified email address. To learn how to verify your email, please read this. To enable this feature, switch Verified Email Required to On.
Verified Mobile Number Required: This setting ensures that for a user to check-in, they must have a verified mobile. To learn how to verify your mobile, please read this. To enable this feature, switch Verified Mobile Number Required to On.
Invitation Required: This setting ensures that only visitors who have been invited to the Site and have an active invite can check-in. Toggle which visitor types you want to restrict check-ins to those who have been invited.
Invite Check-in by Name Search: When enabled, this feature makes the iPad check in experience for invited visitors more efficient. After entering the exact name details matching a current invite, visitors are prompted to check-in from a drop-down notification.
Company Required: This setting ensures that for a user to check-in, they must provide their company. To enable this feature, switch Company Required to On.
Photo ID Required: This setting ensures that for a user to check-in, they must take a Profile Photo (Sine Pro users use their Profile Photo in their Profile, to set a Profile Photo, please read this link). To enable this feature, switch Photo ID Required to On.
Capture a new photo on each check-in: This setting requires iPad users to take a new photo at every check-in, even if they are a returning user. To enable this setting, switch the toggle On.
Mobile Check-in Requirements
Nearby Site: This setting allows users to check-in using the Sine Pro app when within the geofence radius. To enable this feature, switch Nearby Site to On.
Enforced Automatic Check-out: This setting automatically checks out visitors who have left the geofence of the site. Toggle which visitor types you want to enforce the Automatic Check-out on and this will override their profile settings.
QR scan inside Geofence only: This setting ensures that a user needs to be within the Geofence radius when using the QR Scan feature on Sine Pro to check-in. To enable this feature, switch QR scan inside Geofence only to On.
QR or NFC Scan Required For Check-out: This setting ensures that users of the Sine Pro app need to scan the Site QR Code or NFC tag to check-out. To enable this feature, switch QR or NFC Scan Required For Check-out to On.
Geo-fence Radius: This setting sets how far away mobile users can be to check-In using Sine Pro. To select the radius of the Geo-fence, click on the current Geo-fence Radius and select whichever distance is appropriate from the drop-down menu.
- Visit Info Title: This section will be displayed above the Entry Instructions and other information segments that are attached to a user’s pass. Just enter the title you wish or leave it blank
- Entry Instructions: This field will be displayed at the top of the information attached to a user’s pass and is generally used to instruct guests on how to pick up their visitor badges or where to proceed to.
- (Optional) You can add additional fields by clicking the Add A New Section button.
- (Optional) You can customise Visibility of each added section to be seen either on pass, invitation or both.
- You can now also upload image on the Visit Info to be seem either on pass, invitation or both.
Each section has a title, a body and can be repositioned by clicking and dragging the triple line button in the bottom right of the section.
To delete a section, click on the X button in the top right corner of the section
To select visibility of each section. Click on the drop down arrow.
To upload image. Click on the upload image button and either drag the image or click and select the image to upload.
Note: If you do not have Workflows enabled on your account. You can skip this section.
You may also visit our website to know more about Workflows or contact our support team via the chat bubble.
You can add your Workflows shared link to be attached to passes and invites.
- Click the Add Workflows button
2. Fill out the Workflow Name and add the shareable Workflow Link .
3. Click Save
You can add contacts to the pass info that gets attached to a pass on check-in. To do so:
- Click the Add Contact button
2. Fill out the Name and Contact Details fields.
3. Click Save
You can attach PDF documents to any passes that get created so that your guests can download and view them remotely. To do so:
- Click the Upload PDF button
2. Either drag and drop your PDF into the upload field or select it manually
3. Click Save
For further assistance with the Pass Settings, contact us at [email protected] or by using the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.