Sine’s SAML 2.0 SSO solution allows your company to have ‘@yourcompany.com’ users provisioned and logged into Sine via your chosen identity provider (IdP). This IdP-initiated login will take the user to their Sine account without the need for a Username/Password.
- Provisioning of account access to sensitive company data is granted separately — utilising our Hosts setup (guide here) and through manual admin team provisioning (guide here)
- This is a fully managed service and requires a large or enterprise plan.
- This configuration can only be requested by someone with Team Administrator access to their organisations Sine account.
For provisioning, your company SSO administrator will need access to the settings of the Company's chosen Identity Provider (IdP).
Sine will confirm your preferences for the following settings:
- Company name listing (i.e. "Sine Group Pty Ltd")
- Preferred session timeout (i.e. "2 hours") (N.B. This session length is listed in seconds. Default should be 7200 seconds)
- Domain(s) to be included (i.e."sine.co") (N.B. multiple domains can be listed at this point, or added in the configuration later)
These are the assertions we are expecting to be sent from company IdP:
- "givenName", Basic Information, First Name
- "sn", Basic Information, Last Name
Once you have this information, please contact us and your request will be escalated to our technical team.
SAML Issuer: http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I use SSO to log into Sine?
Sine’s SSO solution is IdP initiated. To access Sine using SSO you must first login to your IdP providers SSO page (for example — Okta, Azure, Gsuite) and then click on/locate Sine from the list of available apps to access.
Are users automatically provisioned by the SSO integration?
Yes, user provisioning is also handled by the SSO solution. When a user tries to log in from the IdP and Sine does not recognise the source email address, a new user will be created and the user will be logged in.
Can users be provisioned as Hosts using the SSO integration?
No, the provisioning of hosts to your site(s) needs to be actioned by an Admin (Collaborator) from within the Sine Dashboard. More detail on adding hosts here
Can users be provisioned as Collaborators (Admins) using the SSO integration?
No, the provisioning of access to sensitive company data must be actioned by an existing Admin (Collaborator) from within the Sine Dashboard. More detail on team set up here