Are you tired of paying your Sine subscription via invoice?
You can now pay straight from the Sine dashboard!
This feature is available to Team Administrators only.
To start making your payments through the Sine dashboard follow the below steps.
1. Go to the Sine dashboard and select the 'Team' tab in the left column menu. Then select the 'Billing' tab to locate all of your licensed and unlicensed sites.
2. Once you've located the 'Billing' tab, you'll be shown all of your sites - both licensed and unlicensed. Under the 'Unlicensed Site' list, you'll find a button labelled 'License Site' where you can make payments.
3. Once you've clicked 'License Site' a popup window will appear to select and complete your subscription. From the popup you can:
- Toggle between annual & monthly billing in the top left.
- Change currency in the top right.
- Select your licence type for each site. The site's average daily check-ins over the last 30 days are provided under the site name to make plan selection easier.
4. Once you've selected the desired frequency, currency and licence type for each site, click 'Go to Payment' and follow the prompts to complete your credit card payment.
1. Within the Sine Dashboard, you can make payments by locating the orange banner at the top of your screen and click 'Add a Licence':
Learn more about our pricing options here.